Monday, January 26, 2009

Greetings...

ah the life of a busy man.  I wish I knew what it was ;)

Running around for the past few weeks...

1. We went through layoffs at work.  I was fortunate enough to still have a job when all was said and done.  We are doing a bit more now and I try to make sure I am doing something all the time.  When they stop finding things for me to do they stop having a reason to keep me around...

2. Our Scoutmaster is stepping down and I am on the short list of persons to replace him.  It is taking longer than I thought for the Committee to come to a decision (mostly because we have only met once since the announcement was made ) but I have been taking some extra training and doing a presentation for it...

3. We just celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary.  I usually post a little shout out to the wife but I didn't even have time for that...

4. Obama'mania hit the nation and my station was  not ot be left in the dust.  We covered the heck out of it and I was burnt out BEFORE the Inauguration even started...

That's it for now.  I have been working out 4 times a week and enjoying it and started South Beach again and we seem to be doing great...

Til Next Time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home