Saturday, December 06, 2003

It's been awhile, still settling here in Indiana. Found a nice comic shop (not like my old haunt, Comic Book Heaven, but nice enough.). Been going to lots of movies with the wife and boy. She is working for a bank now and will have her own branch very soon, so far the move has been very good for us, now if we can only sell our house in New York.

In an effort to write here weekly, I am starting a new segment. No title just what I picked up at the comic shop this week, kind of an addition to my "What I Am Reading" site. So here is the first installment:

  • The Amazing Spider-Man 501
  • New X-Men 149
  • Uncanny X-Men 433
  • The Ultimates 12
  • Supreme Power 5
  • Ultimate Spider-Man 50
  • Sojourn 25-28

I am really enjoying the Ultimate line, and am awaiting the Fantastic Four version. I am sad at the turn of events in the X-Men books, the art is horrible and the story seems second-rate. Supreme Power is a JM Straczynski book and I've loved him since Babylon 5 Season 1 and Sojourn is a book I started with number 1 and missed a few issues but want to go back and read them all again. One of the better CrossGen books out there. I am trimming the collection a bit so will scale back the monthly pick ups, be very interesting what I stick with. Conan starts in 2004 and the regular Spidey titles are getting old quick, we shall see. I'll be back Thursday with what's in my bag.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home