Tuesday, March 09, 2004

I want my MTV

Oh, by the way, Viacom and Dish Network (my satellite provider) are in a fight over rates and fees. I am out several channels the most important being Nickleodeon for the boy. This is why I, like many others, are against these huge conglomerates owning multiple media outlets. I hope Chairman Powell of the FCC is watching this. Viacom, Clear Channel and all those other 'Giants' are souless, evil empires bent on world domination and total control of every media outlet. Soon we will only be able to watch what one or two companies will allow us to watch and nothing else. Look at your local radio stations and see how many are owned by Clear Channel and how many have 'gone dark' because they couldn't compete with an organization that owns 75% of the local radio stations.
DIE VIACOM DIE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home