Friday, March 05, 2004

Thursday Night

Thursday is always a good TV night. Survivor is a family must see in our house. Last night had the parental viewing label but it wasn't too bad. I was surprised the one survivor is gone, I had that one in my work pool. What I found more disturbing was the comments from the other tribe when she left. Sorry Kathy you just dropped a few pegs in my book. How the hell does Boston Rob become ringleader????

Busy weekend on tap, must work overtime tomorrow (4am-9am). Then we have 2 rooms to paint, one closet to organize, one garage to clean oh and did I mention the 334 boxes we still have to unpack. Not to mention I have to get my desk in order. Clean the car, go to church and still find time to play on computer, maybe see a movie, visit the folks and be ready for the Soprano's Season Premier this Sunday.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home