Sunday, June 06, 2004

TGIM

I just commented at another blog this little note:

When did the weekends become work filled, they are supposed to be a break from the work week!!!!!!!

Now I have to go and finish the dishes before I mow the lawn, wash the cars and clean the garage, I can't wait till Monday to get back to work!!!!


While maybe funny it is true, I do more work on the weekend than during the week. That's not to say I do nothing at work, it's just that my weekend time is filled more with work and appointments than during the week. There is little to no time for just 'being a bum' on your days off.

But you are on the computer writing this! You say, that is true but it is 11am on a Sunday morning, I have already unloaded then loaded the dishwasher, put all the clothes in the laundry room to wash, vacuumed the family room (complete with moving of the furniture), made the beds and cleaned the kitchen, left a voice mail for my insurance agent and paid some bills on-line. Before this little computer visit is done (in 10 minutes) I will also have filed the week's paperwork; bills, statements and paystubs. I still have to enter this week's moves for my fantasy baseball league, take my shower and gas up the car. We are at the ballpark by 1pm today.

Enjoy your Workend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home