Saturday, October 26, 2002

Again the Friday Five

1. What is your favorite scary movie?
Night of the Living Dead (Original), scared the hell out of me.....still can't watch it alone (and I LOVE horror flicks)

2. What is your favorite Halloween treat?
Mini-Kit-Kat (love the 2 stick for some reason) and single pack Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, do you see a pattern here

3. Do you dress up for Halloween? If so, describe your best Halloween costume.
Not in several years, did the Hobo thing in the 70's, but the best was a Shaggy Dog made with paper grocery bags and shredded newspaper. It looked awesome but I wouldn't get past the front door these days, I would have went up like a torch if I passed to close to a lit pumpkin!!!!

4. Do you enjoy going to haunted houses or other spooky events?
YES!!!!!! Hay Rides, Haunted Barns, you name it, I LOVE IT!!!!!!! My city, Rochester, NY, does a Ghost Walk every year to visit real life hauntings in the city and the Historical Society dresses up and acts out old tales. Supposedly Jack The Ripper is buried here in Rochester!!!!!

5. Will you dress up for Halloween this year?
Nope, but I did think of shaving my mustace and head and going to a party as Homer Simpson..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home