Friday, November 29, 2002

Happy Thanksgiving!!

(originally blogged yesterday)

Just finished watching the Macy's Parade and saw Santa, NOW it's the Christmas Season.



Before I start 'decking the halls' I wanted to note what I am thankful for:



1. My wife - with me through thick and thin, my love, my life, my everything!



2. My son - 'The Kid', at 9 he makes me a proud poppa - there is nothing he won't be able to achieve!



3. My family- parents, brothers, sister, all In-Laws: supportive, critical, carinq and pain-in-the-asses. I love them, one and all



4. My health - I need to lose 100lbs. but otherwise I'm as healthy as a horse....blood pressure, cholesterol, and I am exercising......... ( and I'm working on that 100)



5. My life - the ups and downs, good times and bad, I am thankful for every minute!



Thanks for listening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home