Thursday, December 05, 2002

Vending Machines or The Spawn of Satan



These are the bane of my existence! I sit in a chair 10 feet from one. I must pass it to use the restroom, microwave, fridge or just to look outside.

Looking through the glass like a child gazing into a Toy Shoppe window before Christmas, the small florencent light whispering to me (mmm,mmm). The clink of my offering, the whir of it's acceptance and the solid thunk of my small miracle being received.

My goal is to get that monkey off my back! So far, so good. I hit it the other day for a Snickers bar but that was it for the week.

Yesterday was a bear, I got home at 1:30 and was asleep by 2pm and didn't wake up until 6:30. What a nap!! Then I couldn't get to sleep to be up by 4am. That's OK cause Amazing Race was 2 hours and I was actually able to stay up.

Gonna go for 40 minutes on the bike today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home