Sunday, December 01, 2002

Welcome to a new month and the last one of 2002!!!!! Very busy this month, my brother is getting married in New Orleans on the 16th, I have 5 birthdays to worry about and of course Christmas (which I have to work, AGAIN, this year).
Using AvantBlog I may be able to publish everyday this month, or at least try.

Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving weekend! I worked Thursday and Friday but had the weekend for us. We had the big turkey and leftovers for a few days, went shopping on Black Friday, went and saw Treasure Planet. Fantastic movie for everyone, the boy laughed and the wife and I enjoyed it very much! I am sure they will, in Disney fashion, have a sequel (The Jungle Book 2 is headed to theaters). Then we just puttered around the house for the rest of the weekend. DId a little online shopping (yippee) and put up some Christmas lights. Now its time to play HeroClix with the boy! cya

Exercise Update:30minutes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home