Sunday, December 14, 2003

I have been reading a lot lately!!! More time now with a different schedule and no home improvements to do. Our new library is AWESOME!!!!! You would not believe the selection they have and plenty for everyone. I've been into Historical Fiction lately, Sharpe's series, Aubrey series, Cornwell's Grail and now a new Julius Cesear series. Usually at this tie of year the new Erikson novel (Malazan Book of the Fallen), an excellent fantasy series but this year the novel has been pushed back to March and the new GRR Martin is still MIA, so I don't want to start a new fantasy series with these 2 stalled. But I've found a few to add to my reading list so I might visit one in the near future........

Picked up the comics today, will have a new list tomorrow!!

As always check my reading list and please leave a comment.........

Late

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home