Friday, January 09, 2004

Word Up

Did anyone catch the "100 Greatest One-Hit Wonders' on VH1 last week. Now I have songs I haven't heard in 10 years stuck in my head!!!!!!

In other news, we are still house hunting. We have seen almost 25 homes and have a top 3 and are going out tomorrow to see half a dozen more. I think we have a good idea what we want and have found 2 that almost fit the bill. Update as needed.

Saw The Full Monty with the wife last night as part of Indianapolis Broadway, or something like that. We had a good time and the production was great. They moved the setting to Buffalo, New York instead of England. Which was funny cause we lived an hour from Buffalo in upstate/western New York and laughed at a few of the regional jokes these Mid-westerners missed. All in all a good show. Music was great, songs funny and the actors were dead on. As for the 'full monty' is was very well done (wont spoil if you are going). Funny watching the curtain call as the boys struggled to keep 'the boys' under the robes. I look forward to more culture for the wife and I. Next up is The Lion King with the boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home