Saturday, March 13, 2004

The Friday Five

1. What was the last song you heard?
Limelight by Rush.

2. What were the last two movies you saw?
Clockstoppers on TV with the family and Open Range on DVD with the wife.

3. What were the last three things you purchased?
Lightbulbs for the new house, a book off of Amazon.uk, and software for my Fantasy Baseball League.

4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?
Unpack boxes, Unpack boxes, Unpack boxes and unpack boxes. Really! I must unpack and organize my office, unpack and organize the garage, unpack and organize our library and unpack and organize my sons room.

5. Who are the last five people you talked to?
The wife: Goodbyes to work.
The boy: We are going to a school function.
My brother: They are having a baby.
A Neighbor: Our boys want to play after the school function.
A Co-worker: Someone called in sick and I volunteered to work the double if she had trouble finding a babysitter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home