Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Ho-lee Sh**

OK giving equal time and fulfilling a curiosity we watched some of the RNC last night. See Amazing Race was supposed to be on at a special time of 9pm so they could air the RNC Live at 10pm, stupid us fell for the Time Zone Trap (we in Indiana do not change clocks we just change time zones and today we are in Central Time). so when we tuned in at 9pm (CST) we got the Live Feed of the RNC (10pm EST). But it was Arnold and I wanted to see one of my cinematic heroes take a step into the big-time political arena. Well I'll be damned no wonder he won 'Kalefornea', that boy can give a speech. I was amazed, stunned and actually moved by him. Now I know they all have speechwriters and he was possibly practicing this speech for several weeks but he was energizing, entertaining and very effective. If I was an 'undecided' (which I am) I would definitely give the Republican Party a look. Best thing of all, only the one shot with the "True Lies" reference at the Democrats. I am a very talk the issues guy, not a bash the other guy guy.

______________________________

Oh and got the furniture on Monday, fortunately my sister stopped by for an hour before work and they actually showed up. Good thing they did, I was pissed off and still am about the whole delivery when we say not when you need bullshit some of these companies follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home