Monday, August 16, 2004

Berry Interestink.........

While surfing the internet lately I found the site of one of the Talk Radio guys that are on while driving home. I found a link to this group, The Paul Revere Society, and what they stand for. So I took a read and found a few interesting things: (Them in BOLD my comments in italics )

The Paul Revere Society 8-Point Program
MEN AND WOMEN PROTECTING AMERICA
1. Support Traditional Marriage
(OK, I agree. I have no problem with homosexuality but I think it is more than that, how about men marrying the mothers of their children and women having children IN wedlock. It should be about people raising a family.)

2. Close the Borders now. (Not so much close as Secure. Make sure those coming in are here for no ill purpose)

3. Deport all illegal immigrants now. (Agree! Come, stay, work, live, raise a family and follow our laws, just do so legally and work to become a citizen. I have much more on this, but at a later time)

4. Eliminate bilingual education in all states. (Agree, our house, our rules, our language)

5. Require health tests for all recent foreign born immigrants. (Not sure what this is for, so no comment)

6. Make tax cuts permanent. (Can I get an AMEN!!)

7. End Affirmative Action (And an Alleleua!!!)

8. Tort Reform - Stop Class Action Lawyers. (Agree. The next time I have to pay $8 for a burger meal I remember to thank the Hot Coffee Lawsuit woman)

So, what does this mean, am I a racists? a separatist? or just a plain old American who would like to have his country back. Who would like to be able to take a flight without the 3 hour search and delay. Who would like the people who live in America to be Americans. To be able to call an operator, speak to my mechanic or order lunch and have that person understand me and me to understand them. Call me confused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home