Monday, November 14, 2005

I Know What I Like

Another weekend flew by. Saturday was spent by me in training. We had ourAdult Leader training for Boy Scouts, from 8am till 5:30pm. While long in tooth it was interesting and fun and I look forward to various other aspects of Adult Scout Training. They have a Scouting University every year with tons of courses, so I am sure to take a handful, Advanced Knots is one of them. I am enjoying being involved in the Troop Committee, it reminds me of my time in the union. Tons of positions, a little politics but all in all aimed at the same goal. While I am not able to attend many of the camp outs (due to scheduling) I am glad to have a hand in the operations and planning of the Troop and hope to carry on for some time to come.

Sunday was a lazy day, AWESOME. I actually slept in till 10am ( rare for me), watched the Colts game ( 9-0 ) and then did a little outside work and cleaned my workbench. If the boy had not lost the cables for the Playstation I would have played a game or two as well. That being said I did reinstall my Video Editor and plan on restarting that project this weekend.

My Itunes experiment is going as planned. I am slowly but surely adding all of my music to Itunes in hopes that when I do get an Ipod I will be ready. The wife noticed this week as I had several CD's out and was listening to music we haven't heard in a VERY long time. So far I am up to 5 gigs of music, not to shabby.

We may notice some pics below, for some reason Hello is not friendly today and instead of 8 pics I wanted to share you got the same one like 4 times, I have since deleted those posts and tried to add one pic at a time and ran out of time itself. So enjoy those 2 below, the wife and the boy in DC and the little known and hidden away World War I Memorial.

Till Later.

2 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

I have found the picture loader in blogger to be much more friendly.

 
At 3:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love just selecting a random portion of mp3's and see what comes up. It's always songs I woulod never conciously choose to play, but end up waxing poetic about.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home