Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year (Again)...

So we did nothing yesterday but De-Christmas the house and watch the Colts win an emotional one. The boy went to the game with his Grandmother (Grandpa has season tickets but was sick yesterday). That left the wife and I home alone to do all the cleaning that needed doing and the packing as well. We are leaving for Arizona on Friday for my youngest brother's wedding, so the wife decided that yesterday was the day that everything needed to be put away for next Christmas or we would have the tree up until February (and she is right). At some point in the next 3 days I have to find time to get on the roof and pull some stakes out of the ground (it is warm and should rain in the next day or two, making it much easier).

After a week of laziness I was back in the saddle again and off to the YMCA this morning...

Cardio: 35 minutes
Weight: 18,905 lbs (12 reps x 12 stations)


Today is also the day I am going to try Project 365 and take a picture everyday!!! We'll see how that works out...and yes I know that this will then be Project 364 since I missed yesterday!

1 Comments:

At 2:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had no idea you were so out of shape. 18,000 pounds?! Get off the couch, man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home