Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Stolen

What do you like most about where you live?

My entire family is within driving range. My parents and sister are within 3 miles and both my brothers live 3 hours away in the same city. It is clean, quiet and growing. The boy is growing into a man and there are more opportunities here to take advantage of.

Is there anything strange about where you live?

It's the mid-west, coming from New York EVERYTHING is strange!

What is one of your all-time favorite music albums, and why?

Blues Brothers: Briefcase Full of Blues. I first owned it on 8 Track and can sing along to everysong and could play along on either the harp or trumpet! Every song a classic!

Did you have a passion for something as a kid that you still have now? (If not - what is one of your passions now?)

Reading. I read all the time. My tastes have grown but I still fall back on a good fantasy or scifi and will read everything and anything by Stephen King

What do you like most about having a blog?

The way it seems to attrack like minded people. The people who read this and comment so that I may read there's may not be the same class, religion, race, age, etc. But we seem to have similiar ideals of happy healthy families, safe places to live, and a bright future for us and the next generations.......plus I get to rant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home