Monday, July 16, 2007

Love Needs Hate...

So over the weekend the wife does something I absolutely HATE. Not HATE as in Muslims vs Jews, or Muslims vs America or well you get the point. But hate as in "I cannot stand when she does that and even though we have been marries almost 15 years she still does it". But then I realize that that thought is there but a fleeting moment and all is forgiven and forgotten because of my love for her. I then think of all the people I love in my life and I can truly see that love is not that touchy, feel good crap in the books or movies but the fact I can quickly forgive the things they do that bother me. That I can see past our faults quicker than any other and move on to the qualities that I like.

In a way it is comforting that I can do that so quickly with some...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

Then there are the times when the hurt is so insurmountable that it takes years to find the forgiveness but it's there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home