Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hi There...

One thing leads to another and bam I haven't posted in weeks (sounds like going to the YMCA). My life is good right now at the expense of ignoring some things. The main ones being here and the YMCA. I stopped going and am still paying for it. I do not think I have been there in about 4 months. And before that one week I did go I was away for almost a year. I really really really need to get off my ass and get there! It is only a matter of time before I do.....

Other things going on:
- very active in Scouts right now. I have Summer Camp coming up, which I am planning and scheduling 108 Scouts taking 47 different merit badges with only 5 one hour classes a day. And I have to make sure there is no overlap or conflict. So that has been keeping me up nights alot.
- work is good. I still have some issues with the younger co-workers but I have found time to ignore it and get my job done
- I really need to mow the lawn, the weather has been on and off here and everytime I have a chance to mow, it rains. Tomorrow I work 1st shift so I will be home by 1pm and then I will mow everything. I did mow the front so that the neighbors don't have to look at it.....

That's it for now. Thanks for stopping by, sorry I've been a stranger.....

1 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant complain about your posting. Nope.

Glad things are going ok. Scout camp, huh? I had my first cigarette at church camp. I'm just sayin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home