Monday, March 10, 2003

T-minus 2 Days and Counting

I am on the way to surgery (Wednesday) and am home getting ready and dealing with lots of pain. I am on vicadin and am stuck in the house. I tried going to work last week but it beat the hell out of me, so now it's home sweet home until Wednesday. I am already climbing up the walls and I have 2 weeks to recover (2 days until I go insane). Well I got some books, some games and the Band Of Brothers on DVD (incredible series, can't wait to see the extras). Of course I have you, loyal reader(s), to keep me cyber company.

Working on my links page and a list of books (past, present and future), as well as 100 Things About Me (I don't think I am that deep but we'll see).

I've had a re-newed sence of family lately. After our visit to Indy I've talked more with my brothers and sister than I have in awhile. I really hope something comes up in Indy and we move out there. It'll be nice, just like the old days!! You see those old moves about families (mostly Italians) in New York City, well that was us. I have more aunts, uncles and cousins than you can shake a stick at! And we saw them all the time, just about every weekend until High School, then it was only 2-3 weekends a month. Say a prayer, keep a thought or whatever you do, after the contract problems, my wife's job problems, the miscairage, the surgery, the continued wife's job problems we need something to go our way!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home