Friday, September 05, 2003

The Friday Five

1. What housekeeping chore(s) do you hate doing the most?

Laundry. My wife does it, I am no good at it and have 'messed up big time' when I have attempted to do it. I don't like even being down there when she is doing it.


2. Are there any that you like or don't mind doing?

Dishes, only I can load the Dish Washer. I love summer yard work, I love my Rider Mower and I love "Surveying my kingdom" when everything is cut, trimmed, blown and swept!!!!!


3. Do you have a routine throughout the week or just clean as it's needed?

No routine at all.


4. Do you have any odd cleaning/housekeeping quirks or rules?

I load the dish washer the right way adn have been know to empty a full dirty load and re-load it the Correct way!!!


5. What was the last thing you cleaned?

The pool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home