Thursday, January 15, 2004

Back In the Saddle

Back at work today and on lunch. Nothings changed since my 3 day weekend started. They were nice enough not to call me in while the boy was in recovery, considering everything that is going on here, that is VERY understanding of them.

We found a house!!! We should be placing a bid tomorrow, cross whatever and wish us luck!!

The last few days have been so hectic, I think I need a weeks worth of sleep. To top it off, it is our wedding anniversary on the 16th, she is getting a house and home-made card. I hope I get the same.

I guess after this past weekend it is kinda of boring right now. Nothing like a son in surgery to make all your life complaints disappear. I did get an e-mail from an old college friend and hope to fill him in on the last 10 years of my life;-)

Till next time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home