Monday, November 29, 2004

Friday Favorites (Late)

What is your favorite...

1. ...meal?
My wife makes this Chicken and Rice meal, which is awesome!! She does not make it often but when she does I wish she made enough for the week.

2. ...dessert?
Caramel Apple Crisp, with vanilla ice cream.

3. ...vegetable or side dish?
Mashed Potatoes, again the way the wife cooks them. Just enough butter and milk and I help with the mashing. Not to be eaten with the Chicken and Rice.

4. ...comfort food?

PASTA, I could eat it 7 days a week if I could.

5. ...cookie?
Peanut Butter. Although Girl Scout Thin Mints are a very close second. Homemade Peanut Butter is the only way to go.

As always check out Friday Favorites to add your and check out others!!




2 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Blogger Brent said...

OMG, I sooooo totally agreed with you until you got to the peanut *gulp* butter *gasp* cookie *gag*.

 
At 1:41 AM, Blogger Julie said...

The chicken and rice thing....is this a recipe your wife would be willing to share, or is it a family secret? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home