Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Monday Night Football

It is late and time for bed, just a quickie. I just returned from the Greatest Sports Experience of my adult life, yes Monday Night Football. My parents are Season Ticket holders and I some how drew the long straw and got one of the seats for tonight! All I can say was it was AWESOME. Not only a fantastic game (Colts Win) but Indy pulled out all the stops and I really can see what a great and growing sports town this is. Downtown was PACKED with people and the Colts threw a hell of a party. From the Downtown Rally at 11am till the final whistle at Midnight, it was all about the Colts and their fans.

Great seats, good food and excellent company, oh and awesome football.

Monday Night Football, it does not get any better!!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun at MNF. It's a hoot. I've done that at Dallas games back when they were good.

Mark in Clear Lake Reflections.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home