Thursday, November 04, 2004

Late Night Rambling

OK, I downloaded a new browser today, FireFox. Not sure why, but I am using it and it seems to be alright. Works right there with the gmail thang and I thought I would give it a try. So far so good.

Today my sister-in-law went into labor, they live in Chicago. My brother is in the entertainment industry and was in Sweden with one of his new bands, when he got the call. He immediately jumped on the first flight out and back to Chicago. He took American Airlines out of London and this is what they did when they found out he was leaving early (return trip was Sunday) because his wife was in labor. First they bumped him to First Class, then gave him use of a bed to sleep 'jumping the pond', they announced several times the status as he called his wife from the flight, let him deboard first and helped him in customs and then gave him a bottle of champaign to celebrate with his wife and new child tomorrow. Now that is Class!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home