Friday, October 21, 2005

Friday On My Mind

T.G.I.F!!!!!!

It was a long week and I am very happy it is here! The boy is going camping this weekend and the wife and I are going to Moving Out, the Broadway show that is now on the road. That should be fun, I love Billy Joel and the wifelikes culture so it is a good match up.

I think I will spend Saturday in the garage. It is a big mess and needs tending to! My workbench is a disaster and the sports equipment area looks like a bomb hit it. Also the car needs cleaning and we should prepare forour road trip next week.

We have 2 movies and about 60 hours of TV to watch. I would love to get caught up this weekend. It looks to be a rainy one so keep your fingerscrossed!!!

Also I am looking at upgrading my camera, if anyone knows where to find a Digital Canon Rebel for CHEAP, let me know!

Have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Blogger Brent said...

Billy Joel is unreal!! I've been to 6 of his concerts! I would love to someday meet him in person.

And, NO. I don't stalk him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home