Sunday, November 20, 2005

Ouch

Had a horrible week this week. Too fast and too busy. With it being in the middle of sweeps every show is like standing on the edge of a cliff with someone trying to push you off, not a good way to spend the week and by Friday we are all burned out. One good thing was Tuesday, we had a major storm come through and several tornadoes hit the area, not a good thing for residents but the joint was jumping at work and that is when I really enjoy myself. I was live, switching for 3 hours straight with no breaks, going from weather to live reports to breaking news to new pics the whole time and for half of it I was on my own (I like it better that way). The end result was HUGE numbers in the rating for all 3 hours and some major props from co-workers and bosses upstairs...that made my week.

I cannot believe that this is Thanksgiving Week, how the hell did that happen?? The boy is out camping so we have a chance to do a little shopping and be lazy. Yesterday was the lazy part, caught up on TV, moved some furniture, went out to a nice dinner with my folks and visited my nephew who is sick (bought him a SpongeBob DVD). Then we got home and watched Unleashed with Jet Li, man is he getting old!! Today is work day, finish moving the furniture upstairs, get oil change and go shopping for Thanksgiving. Also try to work on my office which is slowly de-evolving into a college dorm room...while I do not mind it, the wife is getting madder I can tell....

1 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Blogger Brent said...

I did nothing this weekend. Nothing! Aaaah, it was wonderful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home