Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Keep on Chooglin'

I get to work with new heart and new attitude and a vision of being more personable to certain persons when one of those persons pisses me off within 30 minutes of getting there. So much for the new year.

Went and saw Narnia with the family. An excellent film, the whole family enjoyed it. It has been so long since I read the books that I was happily in the dark and can not wait for the sequels (please make more!!!!!)

Woke up early and hit the gym (640am). This time took the boy as it is his last day of vacation and he wanted to go with me this morning. He did OK, and we set him up so he can work out at Granny's after school on their home gym if he wants to.

My workout:
Cardio: 35 minutes
Weight: 16,800 lbs (12 reps x 12 stations)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home