Thursday, March 16, 2006

Thursday

Yep, lazy title day. The boy had his first break up yesterday. His 'girlfriend' "dumped" him, he say she said she has no time, which is fine by us. He took it well and we talked, I just think it was terrible the girl did it on his birthday week, bitch ;-)

The boss has been sick all week and yesterday I got pissed off because I get to work and there is shit on my desk waiting for me that another director put there, and she was sitting there reading a book. It was simple enough stuff that anyone could handle so I took half of it and did it and left her the other half and told her to take care of it. It was nothing major just the fact that she would pass off work to me when she was doing nothing...

Got to workout again today. Drove the boy to school so he can finish a project then hit the gym. Busted my ass on the Precor machine and did 35 minutes, 5000 steps (all time high) and kept my heart rate at an average of 140.....Awesome!!!! One more day then I can sleep in, yippee!!!!!

Also have to hit the store this weekend for the boy's gift. I am not sure what to get him yet. I am thinking maybe a speaker system for his new Ipod so he can have a stereo in his room....

TV Time:
  • My Name is Earl
  • The Office
  • er
Till Next Time

1 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

I'm glad he took his first 'break up' well. I think I cried every day for a week. I too am looking forward to ER. I have missed 6 episodes in 11 years. Sick I know...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home