Sunday, March 12, 2006

Lazy Sunday

Bought a new washer and dryer last night and they said delivery from 8:30am till Noon. Well here it is 2:35 and still no washer or dryer. I called them at Noon and found out that they set it up for tomorrow not today, which was unacceptable. So they are putting it on a truck and making an afternoon delivery. The thing that ticks me off is that I have now wasted an entire Sunday morning, instead of going to church and grocery shopping. I am still here (no shower for fear of missing call) waiting........ARRGGG!!!!!

Nice Saturday spent at the library, driving around town and just hangin out. The boy had Merit Badge University and ended up with 2 merit badges, Radio and Cinematagraphy. Not bad.

That's it for now. The countdown has begun, 8 more days till I am the father of a teenager......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home