Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Tuesday's With Bryan

Kirby Puckett died yesterday. One of my co-workers asked me WHY baseball (he's into football and college sports) and I found it hard to explain but I think today when I go in I can sum it all up in two words, Kirby Puckett. He was not on my favorite team, but watching him play ball made you fall in love with the sport. I know he recent past will be brought up but I like to remember him for what the did on and off the field during his playing years. No one was better as an athlete or a person!

Nothing going on much this week. Another busy week for us but nothing special, all par for the course. We have a Band Concert tonight and just found out that the same weekend as a campout the boy has an out of town competition that he has to attend. We will be joining the Troop late.

As for health, my back is killing me for the past few weeks. I do not know what is wrong and I have been to the doc's every week and will be going again this Friday...I'll let you know what happens.

Sorry, not much of a Tuesday but there it is.

1 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

I can tell you why baseball...it doesn't take brute strength like football. There is some intelligence to the game and it is/was a gentleman's sport. You don't have to be a walking wall to play baseball.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home