Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Fall Season Is Upon Us....

and no I do not mean the weather. TV's new season is here and taking a hint from Rocks In My Dryer I will list the shows I watch, new ones I will try out and Summer Season I already miss...

Same Old Same Old:
  • ER
  • CSI
  • Survivor
  • The Amazing Race
  • Family Guy
  • Simpsons
  • American Dad
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • CSI: Miami
  • Prison Break
  • The Unit
  • Lost Criminal Minds
  • Supernatural
  • Las Vegas
  • Numbers
  • Doctor Who
  • Battlestar Galactica
  • Desperate Housewives
  • Scrubs
  • Weeds
  • Brotherhood
  • My Name is Earl
  • The Office
Looking Forward To:
  • Jericho
  • Heroes
  • The Nine

Already Miss:
  • Deadwood
  • The Shield
  • Rescue Me
  • 30 Days
  • Sopranos
Wow, I spend way too much time watching TV. The thing is we have always 'stored' a show. We usually record an entire season and then save it for a later date to watch. Over Thanksgiving to Christmas when no new episodes are on or after the season finales of your favorites are done in May. Now with DVR technology we have them all at our fingertips. It takes 15 minutes to watch a sitcom and 45 to watch a drama. So we have shortened our viewing time as well as been able to weed out the trash by saving a few episodes "in the can" then if it gets dropped by the network or panned we can just delete them and never have wasted the time on them in the first place.

The point is there are some GREAT shows out there with fantastic writing and acting and that you should skip the BIggest Loser Flavor of Love crap and find some excellent television. You will be pleasantly suprised!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home