Sunday, January 13, 2008

Disappear...

I have been very busy lately so no time to post. I started working out in the mornings again. It was great to get back to the gym and see some people I have not seen in a while. It was 5 months between workouts and I was sore the next day (serves me right).

I also have been very active in Scouts lately. EVERY Saturday in January has a Scouting activity for me. Last night it was the Winter Camporee. I went but instead of camping overnight I came home to let out the dog...

The wife is in Las Vegas with my sister and sister-in-laws. She is having a blast (saw Pete Rose) and will be back tonight, I can not wait!!!!

The boy got his report card. Not great but not bad, there is room for improvement and he will. The wife and I have noticed lately that he is different. Not different strange, as in we think he is doing drugs or something but different as in who took the garbage in without us asking, who is this kid sitting on the couch READING a book, who is this kid who picked up the house while we were at work strange... I think he wants money ;-)

1 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

Then pay him...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home