Monday, January 07, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

Today feels like the first day of the new year. Last week was spent saying goodbye to family, working overtime and beginning of year meetings with Scouts that I did not have a moment to breathe.

For some reason today feels like the dawning of 2008. So I shall make it thus.

I look forward to another year of blogging. I have an appointment with the gym tomorrow morning and have all my stuff ready day. The boy and I had a blast last night playing some games and I think we will be continuing that trend this evening. The wife and I have been getting along so well this past week has been like our first year of marriage.

Spending is in check, as well as eating. And no one has argued in over 2 weeks, about ANYTHING!!!!

At any moment I feel that bluebirds will fly in the window and help me get ready for the day...

I am sure this feeling will be gone soon, but I just wanted to share right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home