Tuesday, January 01, 2008

The Year In Review

Instructions: Go to the FIRST BLOG of each month for the past year. Copy and paste the LAST SENTENCE of each blog. That is your Year in Review.


December 2006: Welcome 2007 and Thank You 2006!!

January 2007: Now the only problem is being able to part with some of my games....but hey it works for me!

February 2007: I may look like some newspaper reporter walking through the grocery store but hey, it works for me.

March 2007: I hope!!!

April 2007: Now I have to make sure there are many more!!!

May 2007: But then again I do not think I would leave my 4 year old home alone so I can grab a movie with the wife...

June 2007: We were all moved to tears. If only there were more of this mother, the world would be a better place.

July 2007: Can I survive that long without the hunger pains?

August 2007:
none.

September 2007: I had a few bad days recently but I am very committed and this shall work!!!

October 2007: The Ring* - one trick pony

November 2007: That is all, enjoy the weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home