Thursday, January 24, 2008

Check Up

Hey there, been awhile sorry. I got sick and have not been able to kick it. I started working out again and was doing well and then I got this chest cold that would not go away. I missed a day or two of work and pretty much went from bed to work to bed for several days.

Some updates on the Life of Bryan:

- my car is dying a slow death. I brought it in for a tune up (115k) and turns out I need $2000 worth of work and NONE of it on the old engine. I'm looking at getting a 300...we shall see. The car is paid off and I have not had a payment in years but I do not want to put thousands in a car that could go at any minute.

- Scouts is picking up. I have a lot of work that needs to get done and I am doing it and having fun at the same time. Well worth the time and effort.

- Last and certainly not least, we celebrated our 15th Wedding Anniversary. It has been a great ride and I cannot see the end! 2008 has been a great year for the wife and I. We are happy and healthy and having a lot of fun. It's like a reset button was hit. We spent one night just talking about life in college, a nice back in the day session.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home