Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I Dont Care Anymore...

This is my life....

- Busy as a beaver as they say.  Been down the sick road for a few weeks.

- Been stepping in for the Scoutmaster more than usual for the past month.

- Suffered the loss of a friend, had my Grandmother go into the hospital for a week, and then had to put down the family dog (my parents family dog not ours, she was 16)

- Spent 8 hours Monday in the ER because I was dizzy and puked at work.  Got to ER and BP was 179/83.  Turns out I have an inner ear problem and have to take this vertigo medicine.  Also a terrible ringing in the ear that has not gone away...

However during this week I will just say I am thanktful for all the good in my life!

2 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

Dude, have had inner ear problems all my life. Verigo is not ful. I ahve only puked once becasue of it but have fallen out of bed more than I care to admit. That is usually the first sign for me that I am in for a wild ride. Maybe that is why I don't drink...I don't have to be drunk to have the bed spins! Good luck!

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

my fingers are not working today...Should say Vertigo is not fun...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home