Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Brief Review...

Hey all!!!!
 
What have we been doing?  Well the list may be long here but I shall give a brief overview:
 
- The wife lost both her Grandmothers this year and we had a memorial service in NY this weekend. Not only was it very nice but I got to meet her other side of the family (some of whom SHE has not seen in 20 years) so it was great to get to know them.  And we have new places to visit should we take them all up on it...
 
- Small World: I have been bumping into my past in the weirdest places: my wife's cousin worked with my ex, my high school best friend lived 3 miles away for several years and we never knew it.  Another HS friend lived in the same town my son was born in, etc....pretty freaky
 
- Scouting: has dominated my life lately.  NOT A BAD THING.  I really enjoy being a part of a wonderful program and can see that my son does as well...
 
- Work: almost killed me getting HD on the air but it is here and running smoothly.  Plus I made EOM and get a really cool parking space...
 
That should do for now...
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home