Friday, April 04, 2003

1. How many houses/apartments have you lived in throughout your life?

7 Houses and 8 Apartments. That includes the 5 apartmetns I lived in with my wife and 1 house with my wife and son.

2. Which was your favorite and why?<

The house we are in now is my favorite. Because it is ours!!! We picked it, painted it and did lots of work on it (roof, bathrooms, pool, deck, yardwork, finished basement) and I pay for it every month.

3. Do you find moving house more exciting or stressful? Why?

I hate moving cause we moved so much when I was a kid. I would rather be shot and stabbed than move.....

4. What's more important, location or price?

LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION.

5. What features does your dream house have (pool, spa bath, big yard, etc.)?

I like an inground pool (check), big basement (check), big garage (nope) and a huge yard (nope), plus I would love to have an extra building, like a small barn or seperate garage with rooms above it........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home