Monday, May 19, 2003

Movie Post

I am going to try to use this blog as a movie log as well. Be sure to check out my book log. Last night we rented The Transporter. It stars that English guy from Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and Snatch. As far as plot goes, don't try to find one. It starts off as a serious Cops and Robbers, By the book, likable villian as the main character but becomes more of a Segal film (whom I HATE). But the action was non-stop, high impact, well crafted and reminded both myself and my wife of a Jackie Chan movie (whom I LOVE). From the opening car chase to the final car chase and all the fights in between, this was a nice popcorn movie. So pop a bag, jump on the couch (or sofa, depending on your income bracket) and enjoy!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home