Sunday, April 20, 2003

Happy Easter

Greetings all!!! And a Happy Easter. Hope the Easter Bunny was good to you all. Thing seem to be back to normal. Getting back into the game is nice. Still tired all the time but that is expected, after I start exercising again this week I should be able to rebuild some stamina.......

Time to get out and start the spring cleaning.....do the grill, get the furniture out, rake and seed the yard.......open the pool. I love yard work but hope that we will be gone before we have to really get into it......

Baseball is here!!! Both MLB, Little League and Fantasy League......my Yankees are doing just fine (Jeter will be back and Mondesi is playing Fantastic), my son started pitching this week amd I am Asst Coaching, and my fantasy team is right in the mix (for week 2, haha)....

More on (moron) stuff later.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home