Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Daily Rant(s):

10:25 am

Why is it that these Shiite Muslims can, in the same breath, practice thier faith openly for the first time in decades and then protest against the Americans that freed them.

Mr. President, as we get the hell out of Dodge, why don't we take in oil the cost of the operation. I am sure a billion barrels of crude should settle the bill.

Oh and France, shut the fuck up!


12:56 pm

I am going crazy!! My wife is waiting for a call from an interview 2 weeks ago. Now after the interview the woman told my wife that she would be away and not to expect a call for at least 2 weeks. Here it is 2 weeks and 3 days and nothing yet! Yes I know it's only been 3 days and I know it might even take a few more weeks to finish other interviews, but I want them to give her the job NOW! (Settle down Veruca Salt).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home