Sunday, May 04, 2003

Blogger Down!

For some reason I was unable to get into Blogger yesterday, yet could still view my page. Weird!


Just a few thoughts over the past week:

- My wife said to me yesterday, "I can't believe it's almost Presidential election time again." I said something like "Whaaaaa?", She than counted out the YEARS. "Several months of Supreme Court 'election' fall-out, September 11th, kicking Afghanastan's ass, the one year aniversary of September 11th, kicking Saddam's ass, election......". Where does the time go!!! And for the record, while I am a Labor Leader, Pro-Union, and a registered Independant, I LOVE BUSH!!!!!! I think he's doen a fnatastic job keeping the country afloat these past 3 terrible years. He may not be the smartest President we have had, and he may not please all the people all the time.....but he seems to be a man you could hang out with and have a beer or two while watching baseball. He shoots from the hip and says what's on his mind (I like that) and when it's time to kick some ass, he gets his hands dirty and does it!!!! Plus he looked so cool in the flight suit the other day. Could you even imagine Gore handling the past 3 years........that scares the hell out of me!!


Why is SpongeBob so addictive??!?!? I mena EVERYBODY loves SpongeBob, my parents watch him and most of the guys at work (girls too) watch him. I watch him even if my kid is out..........F U N N Y ! ! ! ! ! !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home