Friday, May 23, 2003

On The Road Again

Heading out to Scout Camp this weekend. It's our summer trip, my son made his Webelos badge last week (I am a Scout Leader), but we usually stay only till Saturday Night (the troop leaves before 10am Sunday). When you only get 4-5 hours of sleep a night (I wake up at 4am for work and go to bed between 10pm and 11pm) the weekends I HAVE TO sleep or I am off the whole week. With all my other commitments it is hard to catch up. I was so tired this week that I passed out on Thursday and slept for 3 hours almost missing a meeting, then I couldn't fall asleep until after Midnight!!!! So we camp and have a good time and leave right after the campfire. The buy enjoys himself, I actually get 8 hours of sleep and everybody wins!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home