Monday, March 15, 2004

Random Thoughts

Still no progress on cleaning the garage or my office. I feel I will live out of boxes forever.

Cleaned rest of house and bought new Dining Room set on Sunday. Means I must now paint another room before the delivery truck gets here.

Watched "Wonderfalls" on Friday and LOVED IT. I hope to God Fox will keep it around for the rest of the season. It was funny, witty and made my wife and I laugh out loud. Similar to both Joan of Arcadia and Tru Calling but has a nice twist.

Sopranos last night was another of those 10 minutes of story advancement with 50 minutes of crap. Just like last season. Note to writers/producers, who made a great product the first few seasons, do not bend to pressure and remove the violence/language/situation and reality of the program.

The boys birthday is this weekend, 11 years old....now I feel old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home