Friday, November 12, 2004

Arafat

The terrorist is dead and I have only one big choice ahead of me. Should I continue to support the various networks and news agencies that proclaim this 'great man of peace'. The man is the father of modern terrorism!!! An evil man if ever there was one, a modern Hitler, the demise of the Nobel Peace Prize and I for one am glad he is dead and hopes he rots in Hell.

And I am not Jewish if you are thinking that, I have no real view on Israel, I am just a rational man who calls a spade a spade. A man who spent his life murdering people should have been executed and tossed on the side of the road!

2 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing TV this morning with the choppers and the out-of-control crowd with Arafat's casket, and the commentators destroying the live spectacle with their incessant crapola.

What a mob, guns in the air, dust, swarming humanity, "relatively mild" as Andrea Mitchell calls it. The reverence given this by the media is beyond insulting.

Mark

http://clear-lake-reflections.com

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Brent said...

I watched the funeral...well, what appeared to be a funeral. Yes, it is sad that anyone looked upon this man as a leader.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home