Friday, June 10, 2005

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Name one thing that made you sad this week.

Soup
What was the last object (not person) you took a picture of?
An Indy Car at the Indy 500

Salad
Who do you talk to when you need help in making a decision?
My wife, then my wife and if that does not work, my wife

Main Course
If you were a weather event, what would you be, and why?
A blizzard. I come on strong, an blinding, overwhelming, then lay about for awhile until you are just sick of me, then maybe I come back and hit you again. And although a pain in the ass, most people will talk about me and remember the few fun moments had during my stay.

Dessert

Suggest a website that you think your readers would enjoy visiting.
The
Encyclopedia Mythica.
An online guide to myth and legend from around the world. See the influences of some of your favorite authors or the myths of your ancestors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home