Monday, November 21, 2005

What A Weekend!!!

Even when lazy I still have no time to play my video games. Moved some furniture up and down the stairs, cleaned, prepped the bathroom for recaulking (and recaulked but took it out when I realized the caulk was not drying right, bad batch)...

Humdrum life this month! After blogging allot and the trips and activities of last month I feel like we are standing still. We are getting ready for Thanksgiving at our house and I have already bought a gift or few for Christmas, so I have that going for me. I have been thinking of some old school stories to tell and have been working on those.

I think I will set some goals this week and see how I do, so here it goes:

Due Date is Sunday:
- Print out Christmas Cards
- Hang Lights
- Buy 2 specific gifts before they sell out
- Start the DVD project

That should do it, I'll keep you all informed...

1 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home