Friday, January 20, 2006

FRIDAY!!!!

I needed today badly!!! Rundown and tired all week, managed to hit the gym this morning and fell better!!

The Shield is back on, as is 24; two of my favorite TV shows. Battlestar Galactica started as well so I just added 3 hours of TV a week to my schedule!!! I wish TV could be more like these shows, great writing, great acting and fantastic directing. They do not dumb it down nor go for the low brow stuff, just plain old good television, check them out.

Tomorrow will be family day here in Indy. I plan on doing some cleaning and organizing but mainly spending the day with the boy and wife (when she returns from work)...also start getting the boy in shape as baseball is just around the corner.

Anyone here remember or play Strat-O-Matic?? Been looking into it and was just wondering...

Big January plans: Get A Budget!!!! and stick to it.......let you know what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home