Saturday, January 21, 2006

Saturday

The boy and I are home and cleaning. The wife had to work and should be home soon but we have already taken care of the first floor and now we are upstairs. I took a break (been up and cleaning since 7am) and the boy is rearranging his room...

The wife called while writing the above and is on the way and very happy we got downstairs finished. I hope to hit my car, parts of the garage and take down the last of the lights on the roof (cold and icy last few weeks).

Have a great weekend and enjoy family!!! Since the Colts got knocked out I will be home the next few weekends instead of at the RCA Dome and Detroit for the Super Bowl...oh well.

PS Photo is first we took in Washington DC, we parked, got out and the wife took pic number 1...

2 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Blogger Brent said...

Ah, a dad and his son! Kewl picture!

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

You look nothing like I thought that you would. Isn't iot funny what a mind will create when left to it's own devices. You were tall, straight sandy hair and thinner in my mind and with this picture I find that you have dark curly locks, I was right on with the tall and svelt!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home